An art director with specialties in branding, design and content is needed at the CentrespreadGREY
The Art Director is responsible for the visual style and images and provides direction in translating marketing strategy into a visual language that speaks to the target audience and expresses the brand equity. S/He creates the overall design and directs others who develop artwork or layouts.
Who we Are
We started the journey in 1982 as an Integrated Marketing Communications company with a vision to “Make a Difference” in every product/service/individual we engage with. With extensive experience garnered over the years, we have a portfolio of Clients in every sector of the economy, and a deep entrenchment in the Telecoms, Financial Services and Public sectors.
Who You Are
– A mid-level experience of about 5 years
– A minimum qualification of an HND
– Ability to use design software tools e.g. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
– Proven experience as an Art Director in an Advertising Agency
– Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you will be doing
– Work on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
– Manage projects and work within approved budget
– Meet up with the work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identify work process improvements.
– Meet up with cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
– Formulate art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented to clients.
– Keep customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
– Review project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
– Select and secure illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concepts; conducting research.
– Produce illustrative material by assigning layout design concepts to artists and photographers; directing the development of design concepts into art layouts.
– Prepare layouts for printing by marking up, pasting up, and finishing layouts.
– Obtain client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
– Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhance creative department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Determine how best to represent a concept visually
– Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
– Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theatre, television, or film set
– Present designs to clients for approval
Job mode: Full time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Salary grade : N250,000 – N400,00
Sounds interesting? Click the link below to apply