Ceracerni is looking for a highly organised and charismatic individual for the role of Hub Manager of the Cera Cerni’s Art Hub, overseeing all aspects of the workspace operations including a programme of ongoing events. Officially to be opened in 2021. The CCAH offer stylish, but affordable recreational & educational creative workspaces at a loction in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.
On top of the duties you would expect of a hub manager, a proactive interest in the arts and enterprise is essential and a vocal enthusiasm in Lagos and all it has to offer to businesses, residents and the creative community.
- maintaining full occupancy of the recreational and educational creative workspaces and lounge;
- building and growing a solid membership for the spaces;
- maintaining stakeholder relationships to further develop opportunities for recreation and creative s activities.
- Marketing and telling the story of the CCAH, and the observable benefits of the space.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – friendly, diplomatic and assertive when required-
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active in problem-solving
- Able to work under own initiative.
- A head for figures, margins, budgets, and revenue.
- Good attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- IT Literate with a solid knowledge of PCs, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Apps.
For more details, click here.