We seek for an experienced writer in the personal finance space with at least two years of writing experience. As a writer for Clever Girl Finance, you will be part of our content creation team.
About Clever Girl Finance
Clever Girl Finance is one of the largest personal finance media/education platforms for women in the U.S. We are a mission-driven company aimed at providing women with much-needed financial guidance and support. We do this through our completely free resources including personal finance courses, one-on-one mentor calls, articles, audio, and video content, an incredibly supportive community, and more.
Clever Girl Finance is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Clever Girl Finance makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We are looking to hire writers who:
– Are able to write on a variety of general personal finance and women’s topics e.g. reviews, savings, debt payoff, mindset and motivation, overall financial wellness, style, beauty, motherhood, etc.
– Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
– Are detail-oriented and time conscious
– Two years of writing experience. Writing samples are required (freelance work or a personal site with shown traction works)
– Excellent writing skills
– Familiarity with Clever Girl Finance and our mission
– Positions are currently on a contractor basis.
Sounds interesting to you?
Then shoot us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Experienced writer position”.
Please provide an overview of your experience and links to your writing samples.