Community Gaming is seeking an experienced Head of Sales.
The Head of Sales will actively develop new client relationships globally, with an explicit focus on new client acquisition across all relevant market channels (gaming, esports, web3). The successful candidate must have a quantifiable track record of building relationships with and selling to a breadth of game publishers and web3 industry clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exhibit a tenacious level of activity to source new leads and close sales from gaming publishers and web3 clients.
- Build your knowledge of CG’s esports tournament services and user acquisition solutions to understand how they are best suited to solve prospective client’s problems and drive more value to their business.
- In collaboration with the sales team and marketing team, develop a sales strategy and sales materials for the global market, identifying gaps in the market, and a pricing strategy that fits to each micro-market.
- Partner with event teams to ensure timely delivery of sold assets, development of new business, facilitating renewals.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets, set together with the senior leadership.
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts to internal stakeholders and report regularly on the progress status, budget, and goals realization.
- Own global sales and fully understand the potential channels and prospects needs, identifying any enhancements to the product and service offering to ensure maximum revenue generation.
What You Should Have
- Has in-depth experience within the esports, gaming, and web3 ecosystems.
- Ability to travel to events around the world to represent CG as required.
- Experience in managing strategic enterprise relationships with large multinationals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both orally and written in English.
- Analytical, with strong emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills in a people-driven role.
- A dynamic multitasker who can learn quickly, lead a skilled team, and scale rapidly.
Nice to Have
- Cross Genre Esports Experience
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Passionate about Web3
- Experience with Monday.com
- Experience with Discord & Telegram
Who we are
Community Gaming is a web2.5 esports tournament platform, building efficient payment infrastructure to enable gamers to earn and achieve. Our mission is to be the global earnings platform, working synergistically with game developers to enable millions of players to monetize their passion for gaming. The CG platform equips players, tournament organizers, and game developers with the tools needed to create and participate in scalable grassroots tournaments.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
$ 120,000 – 140,000 annual gross salary
Sounds interesting? Apply here