We are hiring a Digital Marketing Lead to manage all aspects of SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in order to drive client growth/success
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission as a digital marketing SEO expert to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading ;
Who We are
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and another in Cape Town, South Africa, where we are a registered employee as WebFX South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10+ years.
Why Choose WebFX
We’ve been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter’s home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global, remote team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training (Organic SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Google analytics + Studio, etc), long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there’s seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
– If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global/remote team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
– We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
– Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
– Fully Remote or hybrid/in-office options if you prefer and are within commuting distance of one of our international locations (Antigua, Guatemala and Cape Town, South Africa). 🏡
– Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! 🖥️
– Multiple schedule options from which to choose. Depending on the hours you select, you will receive additional pay for overlapping our hours! 💰
– Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
– Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here!
– Merit-based promotional structure
– We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You’ll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
– No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
– From training with our Sr Digital Marketers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
– Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
– FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
– After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those – no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you’re meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all – we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else – from link building, social media, web design and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
Who We’re Looking For
– Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major
– 18 Months + Experience in at least two of the following: We will train you on anything you don’t know 🙂
– General knowledge of SEO/Technical SEO/Local SEO
– General knowledge of Google Ads
– Knowledge and experience with social media ad management
– General knowledge of Google Analytics
– General Knowledge in CRO
– Excellent customer service skills
– Capable of working concurrently on several projects
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in order to drive client growth/success
Optimize client websites for search engines (on-page SEO)
Perform keyword research for both SEO and PPC campaigns
Analyze competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives
Create and manage paid search ad campaigns
Manage significant paid search budgets on top tier search engines (Google & Bing)
Prepare monthly SEO campaign reports
Optimize web content for keywords related to customer products and services
Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs (primary point of contact for your individual clients)
Analyze and Correct technical issues on the backend of websites
Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Negotiable, based on experience
Asia (Philippines / Indonesia)
This position requires a minimum 4-hour overlap from 8:00 AM EST – 12:00 PM EST Monday – Friday. The other 4 hours per day can be worked anytime. The 40 hours of work doesn’t include any lunch or breaks.
Africa / Europe (Ghana, UK, Ireland, Kenya, etc)
This position requires overlapping hours from 6:00 AM EST – 2:30 PM EST Monday – Friday. The 40 hours of work doesn’t include any lunch or breaks.
*** This excludes South Africa. South Africa has additional hours options.
North America & South America
This position requires overlapping hours from 8:00 AM EST – 4:30 PM EST Monday – Friday. The 40 hours of work doesn’t include any lunch or breaks.
Candidates interested in the Digital Marketing Specialist Account Manager position may also have interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, writing, editing, research, communications, social media ad management, etc.
How to Apply
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
*You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!