We are looking for a Visual designer to come in and support the brand design team.
As a visual designer, ou will help push the Fivetran brand into our next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate for this role has exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly. They show versatility and excel at working with cross-functional partners while juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
They can collaborate effectively with others under tight deadlines and possess strong project management proficiency, driving projects from start to completion with minimal supervision. As a key member of the brand team, this person will contribute to maintaining a consistent Fivetran brand image across all customer interactions, demonstrating strong conceptual skills and the ability to think creatively with comprehensive design solutions. The candidate must pay close attention to craftsmanship, details, and precision in illustration, typography, design composition, and motion graphics.
What you’ll do
- Develop and create original visual illustrations, infographics, and motion graphics with high visual appeal and communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Work with the marketing team to create marketing collateral such as email templates, social media graphics, and product visuals.
- See projects throughout the entire design process, from creative conception to production
- Build strong visual and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Design for a diverse array of projects while maintaining consistency of the Fivetran brand across many surfaces including our website, social channels, and events
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Fivetran brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and marketers.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- Strong skills around critical thinking and storytelling
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Experience in motion design is a plus (in execution and/or art direction)
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high-level strategic direction to production details
- A general understanding of business goals and strategy
- Ability to present ideas effectively to stakeholders
- Ability to navigate ambiguous projects
- 3-4 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of marketing campaign work (B2B experience is a plus)
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country – please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region – click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Sounds Interesting? Click Here