As a talented 3D sculptors you will work with us on a freelance basis, to help bring our range of fantasy miniatures to life.
We are also looking for talented sculptors to undertake commission work with us for third-party ranges, therefore, the ability to make models plastic tooling ready is important here.
Who we are
Dragon’s Forge is a brand new miniature design and 3D printing studio based in the UK, supported by a who’s-who of renowned industry legends from the world’s most successful miniatures companies and talented sculptors from across the globe.
At Dragon’s Forge, we believe that our products should be design-led. So we prioritize imagination and uniqueness above market-led box-ticking.
This means that the creatives we work with have a degree of freedom to experiment and push boundaries within the broad parameters of a given brief, and we are always very open to our artists’ ideas or unique takes that we wouldn’t have otherwise considered.
What we look for;
We aren’t just looking for one type of sculptor, but many. We would consider;
– Zbrush sculptors with proficiency in sculpting organic designs for character and creature work
– Straight line sculptors able to produce vehicles and other inorganic objects in CAD.
What’s crucial to us;
– Having an Imaginative flair
– Talented solid sculptors
– Good instincts
– Ability to imagine, understand and implement models as a collection of interchangeable parts
Nice to have
– Experience with designing miniatures for 3D printing and plastic tooling
An important part of our business going forward will be the development of customizable digital miniature kits
So, If you think that you might be a good fit for Dragon’s Forge Miniatures (and vice-versa), please email a link to your portfolio to email@example.com – we’re looking forward to hearing from you.