We are looking for a Junior Creative / Art Director to join the Highsnobiety team in Berlin.
At Highsnobiety, our team of creative is rapidly expanding, therefore, you would have the opportunity to conceptualize and create striking visual campaigns as well as support the team in bringing social media, video content, and event activations to life.
Who we are
Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don’t just report on what’s happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information.
What you will be doing
– The creative conception of content-marketing solutions for brands for example across social media, video, and photo production.
– Bringing your ideas to life through presentation decks and presenting these within the team
– Working together with the sales and creative team to ensure that client briefs are answered with innovative thinking and unique solutions
– Supporting the production department to ensure your vision is realized to the highest standards
Who You are
– Min. 1 year of professional experience
– Combination of excellent conceptual and copywriting skills
– Passion for storytelling and understanding of content marketing
– Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and how content is published and distributed
– Good understanding of brand values
– Team player with excellent communication skills. Collaborating with the client and various teams within Highsnobiety
– A strong sense of what Highsnobiety represents. You should be plugged into popular culture with awareness of the what’s going on in fashion, music, and other youth passion points
– Can-do attitude with an ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT PORTFOLIOS OR OTHER WORK EXAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED
What We Offer
– A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
– A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
– Motivating, international, and creative work atmosphere
– High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence, and creative leeway
– The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
– Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support
– Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!