We’re looking for an excellent UX writer with experience working on fintech apps and websites.
If you pay attention to detail and you’re keen on doing UX research, simplifying user interaction flows, and helping users understand products, you’ll be a great fit at Kuda.
Who We Are
Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write and edit clear UX copy with a hint of wit every now and then.
- Provide functional and editorial quality assurance on copy.
- Understand and use our style guide and brand tone.
- Use customer data to define copy direction and improvements.
- Edit copy for user guides.
- Lead copy coherence efforts across apps and websites.
- Work with the Product Design, Engineering, Marketing, Graphic Design and Motion Design teams.
- 3 years of experience writing user-facing UX copy for apps and websites, preferably in the fintech sector.
- A portfolio of writing and content samples.
- A passion for apps.
- Experience working with customer research.
- A collaborative approach to work.
- Some experience working with interaction and visual design would be a bonus.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Group life insurance.
- Health insurance.
- L&D training.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
Kuda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Deadline : April 8th, 2023
Sounds Interesting ? Apply Here