The Economist is a leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs, published weekly in print and digital editions, and daily through their apps and websites. They deliver their information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences, films and audio. What ties them together is the objectivity of their opinion, the originality of their insight and their advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
The Economist is looking for an Education Marketing Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to mould and create the next generation of online educational courses. Working with the Head of Marketing and a wider team, you’ll be putting the customer experience at the heart of everything you do, planning and executing CRM programs and multichannel marketing campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention among our customers.
Application Closes on the 22nd of September 2020.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the wider education team to increase awareness of educational products
- Plan, execute and optimise multi-channel communication campaigns
- Produce persuasive, compelling and on-brand communications to drive product awareness and quality engagement among customers
- Regularly analyse campaign data, reporting on campaign performance and developing new audience insight to fuel growth
- Identify opportunities to improve communication content and performance
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for developing and building customer acquisition and engagement
- Get involved in other education projects and initiatives as they arise
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Ability to plan effective marketing campaigns across different channels (both online and offline)
- Knowledge of email marketing software (ideally customer.io or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Experience of HTML & CSS
- Talent for writing compelling and engaging copy and the ability to proof copy very accurately
- Data-driven, customer-centric focus with experience executing and optimising marketing campaigns and programs based on customer insight and learnings
- An understanding of test and learn best practice to deliver improvements to customer communications
- Confident working within a small team where you have been able to effectively prioritise your workload and work to tight deadlines, whilst not compromising your standard of work
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.
To apply start here!