We are looking for a Social Media and Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. You will run initial research, contribute what you’ve learned to existing campaigns, create supporting content for a variety of channels, and use marketing automation software to deploy, monitor, and report on your content.
As the Social Media and Marketing Automation Specialist ;
– You will become the link between the client and the strategy team, collaborating with project managers to deliver assets, content, and campaigns that support our clients’ sales and marketing goals.
– You will make sure all of the client’s content, marketing, and social media strategies are executed
– You will solve problems on a daily basis and making sure everything runs smoothly.
– You will have a sixth sense for anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
Basically, the Social Media and Marketing Automation Specialist is at the epicenter, the eye of the digital storm, the content sharer that builds online reputations. Got you interested yet? Keep reading!
Who we are;
Welcome to Peer, we are a sales agency on a mission to help small and medium-sized businesses grow. We’re an extension of our clients’ sales and marketing team, implementing smart sales enablement and digital strategies necessary to close more deals.
We work hard at Peer and are passionate about what we do. We expect the same from you. We also expect you enjoy life, embrace family and care for your wellbeing. This is why our #1 value is work an intentional 40 and go home. We aim to deliver incredible results and value for our clients—and balance for a healthy life in the office and out of the office.
Communication and honesty are deeply important to us. We work as a team, we support one another, we challenge each other to grow; and provide grace and education to lift each other up when things get tough. We laugh, we celebrate, we have fun together. This is a growing, newly founded company. A builder’s attitude and resilience are required.
What you will be doing;
– Work with our clients to share created marketing content, building a reputation online that matches their specific business expertise
– Work with our Internal Project Managers to execute campaigns using our marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
– Execute email marketing, landing pages, newsletters, and social media posting
– Help Project Managers and Peer Leadership with administration tasks as required to improve client experience
– Work to become an expert in HubSpot
– Conducting valuable market research to aid campaign strategy using our paid tools
– Help manage and monitor our client’s social accounts
– Keep up with continuous best practice and improvement
What we are seeking for;
– 3-5 years of experience creating and managing social content for multiple clients with a willingness to learn new industries and verticals
– Extremely detail-oriented with pride in getting things done right
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Highly organized in everything you do
– Demonstrable skills with Microsoft Excel
– Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
– Understand how to get people’s attention for clients online
– Strong proofreading skills required
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress/Hubspot)
– Impeccable time-management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
– Experience working within time tracking and project management software (Asana)
– Experience working in Canva and proven design knowledge—fonts, layouts, usability, best practices, etc.—to optimize the effectiveness of all assets
– Work from home flexibility
– Apple MacBook that you can keep after 1 year at Peer
– $300 toward home office supplies
– Health insurance
– Bonus 3% of salary toward investment planning
– Unlimited vacation policy