PWC is hiring a UI/UX designer to create interactive interfaces to improve the experiences of the user.
As a User Interface & experience designer, you’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions. You’ll achieve this by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
Line of Service : Internal Firm Services
Specialism :IFS – Network Management
Management Level: Associate
Who We Are
You know us. We want to know you.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Simply put, as part of our User Interface Design team, you’ll create interactive interfaces that enhance user experiences. You’ll help with the design, creation, prototyping and building out of analytical interfaces for mobile, web, and desktop applications based on PwC’s business needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Associate, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
● Designing and implementing new features on web and mobile platforms.
● Identifying UI/UX issues and enhance existing designs for A/B tests.
● Supporting organization wide projects with design expertise.
● Working collaboratively with stakeholders, developers, data analysts and other designers in a fast-moving environment.
● Complete ownership of design projects from wireframes through to build supervision.
● Implementation and ownership of the design system.
● Ensuring all design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to.
● Creating static and clickable prototypes on Figma, Sketch & Abstract.
What You Should Have
● Experienced in design and interaction software such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD.
● Clear understanding of user-centered design and best practices.
● Proven experience completing design projects end to end.
● Excellent understanding of agile methodology and implementation.
● Front-end development experience using HTML/CSS.
● Proficiency in conducting user research, competitor.
Deadline: February 10, 2023