GLOCK are on the hunt for an exceptional community/ Social media manager to take charge of a selection of our global lifestyle accounts and in house channels.
Do you live and breath Gen Z culture and know how to spark up a conversation in the comment section and in a community?
Are you constantly bookmarking content that gets you excited on social?
Are you a proactive team player who want to flee their creative and strategic skills in a fast paced environment?
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience executing social management on behalf of a brand.
- Overall social media community management monitoring of social pages including driving engagement and stakeholder escalation.
- Passionate about building communities and storytelling, knowing what content connects with our audience.
- Great social copywriter with a focus on connecting with Gen Z audience. Able to effectively embody the brand’s TOV through online conversations.
- Input into development of the social calendars using insights and analytics along side the creative team.
- Understanding of social metrics and compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with key strategic recommendations.
- Best in class platform knowledge.
Who We Are
Glock creates and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
What You’ll Gain
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- High level of responsibility and ownership
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- Summer and Christmas staff parties and other social/cultural events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- Summer working hours
- 21 days holiday, Christmas period and public holidays off
How To Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter here
Sounds Interesting? Apply Now