The Floor are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts and oversee the social media team. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. In addition to the above, you will be expected to be an innovative thinker and have a firm grasp of the English language, good spelling and grammar and general attention to detail is a must.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express The Floor’s views both accurately and creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. All applicants must have a good eye for design, a genuine passion for social media and keeping up with viral trends as well as experience with analytics and spreadsheets.
The Floor is a direct-to-fan digital ecosystem for creators and their audiences. We believe in the power of creativity to affect global change for the better and want to create a safe space for creatives to channel their creativity through.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Graphic design, photo and video-editing skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Managing the Marketing Team
- Overseeing all social media content creation and distribution
- Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Overseeing email marketing
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Compiling social media stats and analytics as needed
- Launching online campaigns
- Sourcing competitions for our creators and broader audiences
- Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
- Creating captivating content for The Floor’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
Click here for more details.