Experience Designers raise the bar for what good looks like in everything we do at Kyndryl.
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – Always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Interpreting research insights and building understanding of the subject matter to design for user and market resonance
- Designing visual experiences that unify and exemplify the convergence of insights and design language
- Translating structural information into visual forms that make information compelling, easier to understand, and actionable
- Communicating through nuanced use of color, tone, layout, composition, imagery, typography, interactions, and motion
- Unifying all visual elements as part of one experience and one Kyndryl brand philosophy to tell a consistent and compelling narrative
- Designing for accessibility
- Making big ideas come to life through imagery and visual representations of concepts at various levels of fidelity
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for the position goes from $119,000.00 to $222,000.00, and is based on a full-time schedule. If you’re hired into New York City work location the compensation range for the position is $131,000.00 – $245,000.00. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
General employment benefits are automatically listed in the “Other things to know” on the job posting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with clients/customers
- Attention to detail in the language and relationships of design elements in the experience
- Proficiency with tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and prototyping tools, as well as collaboration tools, such as Mural or Miro.
- Familiarity with design systems Degree in Graphic/Visual Design, Communication Design, Motion Design, or related field
- Embodies the entrepreneurial mindset, thrives in ambiguity, and enjoys taking on ‘first of a kind’ challenges
- Strives to continuously “wow” clients with everything we do
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Kyndryl’s Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position