They are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join their team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase their online presence and grow their social media following.
They are a growing brand and looking for someone who is willing to grow with them and, passionate about all things woman-hood and story telling.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Assisting in being the voice on social media including daily posts, live tweeting, responding and escalating as necessary on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogs and YouTube and staying engaged in the conversation.
- Liaising with Editors and to organise the products and copy needed for posts across all social media platforms.
- Supporting the Social Media assistant in building strategies and design templates for the different social media accounts.
- Helping to build and maintain paid marketing campaigns.
- Assist in execution of new initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of our platforms
- Be current across all new emerging technologies and social communities
- Be current across emerging femal centred news.
- Participate in the development of social media throughout the year.
- Aid in building relationships with external brands and generate cross-polination of audience.
- Conducting regular competitor research
- Event implementation – implementing and supporting in all events.
- Devising innovative programs to attract and engage both high profile and up and coming brands
For more details on requirements and application process, tap here