Codeword is looking for an Assistant Editor/Web Producer to join their team in support of one of the world’s most innovative technology companies. You’ll be producing daily content for a client’s website, and working closely with the editorial, design, and product teams. The ideal candidate is diligent, accurate, responsible, creative, and never misses a deadline. And you’re psyched to support and learn from senior web producers and our seasoned editorial team.
- Creation of digital marketing content that creatively highlights insights&data for a B2B audience.
- Daily production of content using an internal content management system.
- Updating homepage and section pages to include new and interesting content as needed.
- Contributing creative solutions for the site and its content.
- Identifying site issues and recommending solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 year of relevant work or internship experience in digital journalism or related area.
- Must be detail oriented and have a keen eye for identifying typos, grammatical errors, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Hands-on experience with publishing platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently when required while at the same time operate efficiently in a team dynamic.
- UX experience is a plus.
- Experience with a CMS is a plus.
Codeword is a hybrid agency that combines content, media relations and thoughtful creativity to build effective communications programs. Clients trust them to launch their startups, run multi-channel campaigns, grow their user bases, and lead comprehensive PR and marketing initiatives. Codeword agency are storytellers and brand engineers, with a love of big ideas that serve a real purpose.
Sound like a fit? Reach out to email@example.com with your resume.