Looking for a Curious, versatile and resourceful growth marketer (more of a marketing hacker).
- who genuinely enjoys marketing.
- Is extremely hands on (must be able to see a marketing effort through from ideation to execution).
- Is excited about finding new ways to market our product (and executing them).
- Is interested in helping take Niceboard to the next level and participating in the company growth
Niceboard is a founder-led, profitable, bootstrapped B2B SaaS startup. We are the preferred job board software for hundreds of leading communities running white-label job boards.
About the company
Niceboard allows communities, non-profits, staffing companies, cities (and more…) to connect job seekers and employers in their audiences through a branded job board platform, and unlock the value in their audiences.
We’ve paid out over $1,500,000 in job post earnings to our customers (over the last 2.5 years)
Niceboard has helped thousands of candidates find jobs and hundreds of employers hire great talent (and counting…)
The company is 100% bootstrapped and independent: we answer only to our customers!
What You’ll Achieve
- Expand and improve current marketing channels (paid ads mainly).
- Investigate and develop new marketing channels (other ads channels, social, content marketing etc…).
- Oversee an affiliate program development.
- Talk to and create case-studies of existing customers’ use of Niceboard.
- Help improve our marketing site (help improve conversion and retention rates).
You are a growth marketer who moves fast and can come up with and implement marketing strategies.
You will thrive in our culture if you:
- Have a strong bias towards action and prioritize execution above else.
- Are fluent in most marketing channels and willing to learn to fill any missing gaps.
- Can move fast and work independently.
- Are curious and unconventional.
- Proven track record of growing a B2B SaaS company.
- Fast-learner: you are proactive and able to pick up new things quickly.
- Marketer: you love finding ways to promote products.
- Product minded: you genuinely enjoy participating in the creation of something people love, enjoy talking to users and learning their needs.
- Previous experience in HR tech.
- Previous experience at high-growth, fast-paced startups.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- If you’re a “swiss army knife” marketer who wants to help connect people to jobs they love and empower communities while working in a cool, no-bullshit remote environment, join Niceboard!
- Email me at email@example.com with a short intro and your resume and we’ll take it from there! I look forward to meeting you.