Are you a highly organized, detail-oriented professional that loves to lead and are passionate about growing products and a brand into market leaders on Amazon?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute comprehensive listing optimization strategies to enhance product visibility, drive conversions, and boost sales.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop compelling content, including copywriting, product images, and enhanced brand content (EBC) or A+ content.
- Work closely with designers to optimize product listings, enhancing visual appeal and customer engagement.
- Lead new product launches, driving initial sales and excitement.
- Manage, optimize, and scale PPC campaigns across multiple Amazon marketplaces to ensure strong ROI and consistent revenue growth.
- Monitor and analyze account performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Report on weekly KPIs and trends to inform strategic decision-making.
- Metric target setting and monitoring across sales, product reviews, ranking, and market trends.
- Ensure compliance with Amazon’s guidelines and policies, addressing issues proactively.
- Monitor and manage account health, including customer service performance, policy compliance, and seller feedback.
- Address policy violations, performance notifications, search suppressions, and any other issues promptly.
- Coordinate with Amazon support, Brand Registry, and other channels for case log management, phone calls, and escalations.
- Monitor listings for any changes and implement immediate solutions, including communicating with Seller Support and drafting appeals if necessary.
- Collaborate with the supply chain specialist to ensure a smooth product delivery process.
- Optimize FBA fees and submit re-measurement calculations as necessary.
- Manage Amazon inventory needs and collaborate closely with the distribution center to plan shipments, find efficiencies, and prevent out-of-stock situations.
- Develop strategies supporting the company’s growth objectives in both domestic and international marketplaces like Amazon UK, DE, Canada, etc.
- Manage the Amazon P&L, devising strategies to increase sales, conversion rates, and profitability.
- Manage the Amazon team, setting projections and strategic directions for growth.
- Build and refine processes to support company growth.
Who You Are
To excel in this role, you need to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing Amazon brands.
- Demonstrated success in driving sales growth and improving conversion rates through listing optimization and PPC strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Advertising platforms.
- Proficiency in keyword research, competitor analysis, and SEO best practices for Amazon.
- Deeply knowledgeable with Amazon guidelines and policies, processes, resolving issues, making catalog changes within Seller Central, and a proactive approach to potential issues.
- Experience with FBA fees optimization and order fulfillment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in tools like Helium10, Junglescout, Data Dive, Scale Insights, and Amazon Seller Central.
- Experience conducting detailed market research and analyzing the data for brand positioning.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work as part of a team and lead by example.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent team and resource management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a team and communicate opinions, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Tenacious and resilient in the face of challenges.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments and changing requests.
- Experience working for a brand with a large catalog (300+ SKUs), Private Label brand doing 8+ figures annually.
- Proficiency with project management tools such as ClickUp.
- $3000-$4000 USD per month.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Fully remote & full-time role.
- Semi-flexible working hours – mandatory overlap with the team between 8 AM and 12 PM EST Monday to Friday; you can distribute other hours as you wish.
- Health allowance after 90 days at EAK Distribution.
- Access to education/courses related to your role that will help you excel.
- Annual increases/bonuses based on performance and contributions.
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
HOW TO APPLY
- Filling in the application form.
- Completing test tasks, if short-listed.
- Completing a personality test to ensure we’re a good fit based on our company values.
- Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role.
Sounds Interesting? Apply Here