This is an excellent opportunity for you as a social content creator seeking exposure in your skillset as a videographer & photographer.
This is a key role to be the creative eye developing frequent content in a rapidly growing fashion brand with a clear social cause. You’re in the right place if you are passionate about developing as a full-time content creator to extremely high standards and telling a story through your art.
What you will do
- Work with the Director to coordinate, plan, and strategies our social media content to reach our key target market; Tiktok, Instagram & Depop
- Create content for all photo and video shoots for new content to express Trash Gxng and in line with our brand strategy
- You get access to our creative budget to get the most out of our content creation, including: photoshoot locations, models, support staff etc. within the agreed budget
- You will develop look books and detailed photoshoot concept documents to prepare photoshoots in advance
- You will be a core member to help bring to life the brand vision and understand the impact of our content reaching our key target market
- Coordinate and work closely with our marketing executive team – you are responsible for communicating frequently with the marketing team to ensure your creative content aligns with our content schedule
- Get creative – support and coordinate photoshoots and video shoots for new content
- Learn and develop how to capture & release new clothing collections with maximum impact
Who you are
As a Trash Gxng content creator, you will be gaining hands-on industry experience in a rapidly growing company and you will be part of a busy and dynamic environment. We offer the option to work remotely as a flexible option at our discretion (for example when editing content) but most of the team works out of our office in Somerset House, Waterloo. You’ll be responsible for capturing and coordinating our storytelling visuals of our culture and our impact on the youth. The role is suited to someone who is creative, hands-on, and flexible, with a keen interest in creating innovative and fresh content. We offer large opportunities to get our creative content featured in large magazines across the world – we’ve just featured in British GQ magazine and website.
Important Skills to have
- Essential: An existing portfolio of regular content creation Experience filming footage on iPhone
- Must enjoy regularly viewing and creating on-trend social media content
- Access to and confident in using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Previous experience: preference to have studied film/photography for at least 1 year (College and higher, but not compulsory)
- A keen eye for fine details Must have a personal drive to succeed & a hunger to learn about fashion and social impact content creation
- Proactive work ethic, always looking for new angles to grow our content
- Punctual and reliable is a must