What is perspective writing we hear you ask? As a digital publication read in all parts of the world, this section is their way of grounding experience in place and time. They want to hear about what it’s like where you are now. Tell them a story about your sense of the place you are in, what is your experience there? Write to them about your life in the moment of living it.
All submissions should:
- Be typed in size 12 font
- Be in the English language
- Be previously unpublished
- Be submitted by the rights holder
- Only send one submission in a given four-month period
- Include a category (e.g. Audio, Anteroom, Poetry, Art etc.) in the email subject
- Include a 150-word email or biography by way of introduction
- Name attached files as follows: Category_File_Name_Contributor_Name., ie. Fiction_To_Kill_A_Mockingbird_Harper_Lee
Checkout out their current issue #13 for an example of this kind of creative non-fiction, this time from Kit Brookman writing in London.
For more information, visit their Instagram page @thesignalhouseedition