If you’re passionate about food, innovative products and design, come join the foodcourt team!
FoodCourt is seeking our first dedicated senior product designer to take us to the next level. The Lead Product Designer will be a key member of our Product Design team as we elevate design at FoodCourt. This individual must be a product design expert with experience building successful B2B SaaS products.
Who We Are
The FoodCourt app lets you order from a curation of virtual restaurant brands & shops focused on the most popular food & convenience categories wherever you are in Africa. With FoodCourt, you don’t have to decide between Burgers, traditional Nigerian food, Chinese food or even liquor & snacks. You can order across brands & have everything delivered in a single order! Experience real convenience on-demand.
What you will be doing
- Leveling up our product (design).
- Contribute to creation, refinement, and maintenance of our Design System in Figma.
- Own the design process from research to concepts to final designs: Able to work with product managers to design solutions to problems big and small from early wireframes to clickable prototypes to final product.
- Facilitate design handoff and field any follow-up questions from developers.
- Self-motivation and enjoyment for a startup environment.
- You embrace feedback – you will give it, receive it, seek it out through facilitation of critiques and retrospectives
What your profile looks like
- 3+ years as a full-time Product Designer
- Experience with consumer-facing mobile and web products
- Experience working in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience leading fellow designers
- Exceptional execution skills, including design thinking, UX, UI, and interaction design
- A clear, strong portfolio of case studies
- A strong fluency in Figma.
Nice to Have
- Experience in animations.
Salary Range – NGN400,000 – NGN500,000
Send your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org