We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help grow and elevate our brand across the world.
This graphic designer will have an exceptional design style, and use their background, skills and industry knowledge to help scale and expand our marketing reach.
Since Community Gaming is uniquely situated in the market, our ideal team member will have an understanding of the plethora of audiences and platforms we’re exposed to, and a strong understanding of the web2/web3 space.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating and Mood-Boarding Design Assets for Clients.
- Creating Sales Aides.
- Social Media Assets.
- Email Design and Assets.
- Landing Pages.
- One Pagers.
- Presentation Decks.
- Versioning out Templates.
- Occasional Print Work.
- Blog Content Design.
- Other Ad Hoc Design Requests.
What You Should Have
- Experience in some type of digital marketing with a focus in gaming/web3.
- Passion for esports, gaming and web3.
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Portfolio that demonstrates contemporary clean design principles.
- Proficient at following brand guidelines and direction.
- Ability to take initiative and work with a sense of urgency.
- Must be Deadline-Driven.
- Fluent or Native in English and any additional languages.
Programs: Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Canva, Microsoft PP, Google Slides, any type of motion graphics, video editing programs.
Additional Skills We’re Interested In:
- Ability to think creatively within brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working with other designers, illustrators and motion graphic designers/animators.
- Flexible, positive demeanor.
- Creating Esports styled designs.
Who We Are
Community Gaming is a web2.5 esports tournament platform, building efficient payment infrastructure to enable gamers to earn and achieve. Our mission is to be the global earnings platform, working synergistically with game developers to enable millions of players to monetize their passion for gaming. The CG platform equips players, tournament organizers, and game developers with the tools needed to create and participate in scalable grassroots tournaments.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Sounds interesting? Apply here