Wema Bank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation brings the “Transforming Nigerian Youths” program.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
This program is brought to Nigeria by Wema Bank in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation.
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
- Be A young entrepreneur between the Age of 18-35.
- live in Nigeria
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by Industry Leaders
- Seed funding
- Dedicated /Personified Business Support
- Opportunity to win Grant up to ₦500,000
Why Can’t I Log In?
“These credentials do not match our records.” if you got this message when trying to Log In, it simply means either your Email Address or your Password is wrong, Try to enter the correct details and also note that the passwords are case sensitive.
If perhaps you forgot your Login credentials, just click on the Forgot Password? Link in the Login page, you will get an Email to reset your password, then you can Re-Login with the new credentials after which you can continue with your application.
2. The email had already been taken when trying to register
The email has already been taken, when trying to register”. If you got this message when trying to Register, It simply means we have your User account already, all you need to do is Login insteatd of registering afresh, in case where you cant remember your password, all you need to do is click on the Forgot Password? Link in the Login page, you will get an Email to reset your password, then you can Re-Login with the new Login credentials after which you can continue with your application
3. How can I Continue my application?
You can always come back to your application anytime, click on My Dashboard on the homepage to login to your dashboard, there you can see the status of your Application, if you need to complete, just click on the Continue Application, which would take you to where you stopped
Sounds Interesting? APPLY NOW