The worlds of health and healthcare are incredibly nuanced.
The stakes are high for ensuring online health content is expertly researched, accurate and falls in line with industry best practices and compliance requirements.
What We’re Looking For
At WebFX, we’re looking for a talented, research-minded writer who’s excited to explore the worlds of health and healthcare in their work. Someone who’s passionate about covering everything from dental services to botox treatments, from mental health to rehabilitation clinics, and from hospital systems to health management and consulting.
We want you to be driven by a love for knowledge in the healthcare and overall health spaces and have a knack for asking the right questions to fuel your research. Whatever the topic, you are experienced in reading and parsing professional/academic research, authoritative sources and data sets. In your writing, you know how to translate that information into copy that’s user-friendly and in line with a client’s specific voice and style.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited by the idea of diving deep into topics in this industry and helping drive results with the copy you write. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Why Choose WebFX
We’ve been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter’s home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training (Organic SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Google analytics + Studio, etc), long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there’s seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
– If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
– We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
– Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
– Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! 🖥️
– Multiple schedule options from which to choose. Depending on the hours you select, you will receive additional pay for overlapping our hours! 💰
– Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
– Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here!
– Merit-based promotional structure
– We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You Should Have
Backgrounds spanning any and all industries- Preference given to digital and B2B experience
Exceptional communication skills
Fulltime 42.5 hours per week
Extreme care of content to capture the voice and style of our clients
Requires a reliable laptop, office equipment, and Internet access
What You’ll Do
– If you’re seeking a long-term partnership, we’d love to hear from you.
– Write and self-edit an array of content types from blog posts to sales copy to long form content, etc
– Work with over 1,000+ different publishers on the web/in the media, ranging from entertainment and lifestyle to industry-specific opportunities
– Find flexibility in a 42.5-hour/week full-time position as you tackle assignments from the location of your choosing
This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great Internet connection and a comfortable workspace.
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
State-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
What You’ll Get
The Perks of Joining our Mission
Grow in Your Career: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training program. As part of our mission, we commit to helping our team and partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs, incentives for learning, and more.
Longevity: Current team members in this position have been in the role for over 10 years.
Make a Difference: WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them, but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
Performance Bonuses: Eligible for performance bonuses.
Negotiable, based on experience
The core position hours are Monday through Friday – 4AM EST until 2PM EST/New York Time Zone in order to accommodate our clients’ schedules.