Living more sustainably, reducing food waste, implementing greener agricultural practices — these are topics on the minds of many people today, including many of our clients at WebFX.
At WebFX, we’re looking for a talented, research-minded writer who’s excited to explore the worlds of eco-living, agriculture and the environment in their work.
Someone who’s passionate about covering everything from sustainable living and reducing your carbon footprint to grease recycling systems and farming equipment.
We want you to be driven by a love for knowledge in the environment/eco-living and agriculture spaces and have a knack for asking the right questions to fuel your research. Whatever the topic, you are experienced in reading and parsing professional/academic research, authoritative sources and data sets. In your writing, you know how to translate that information into copy that’s user-friendly and in line with a client’s specific voice and style.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited about the idea of diving deep into topics in this industry and helping drive results with the copy you write. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What You Should Have
– Backgrounds spanning any and all industries- Preference given to digital and B2B experience.
– Exceptional communication skills.
– Fulltime 42.5 hours per week.
– Extreme care of content to capture the voice and style of our clients.
– Requires a reliable laptop, office equipment, and Internet access.
What You’ll Do
– If you’re seeking a long-term partnership, we’d love to hear from you.
– Write and self-edit an array of content types from blog posts to sales copy to long form content, etc.
– Work with over 1,000+ different publishers on the web/in the media, ranging from entertainment and lifestyle to industry-specific opportunities.
– Find flexibility in a 42.5-hour/week full-time position as you tackle assignments from the location of your choosing.
This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great Internet connection and a comfortable workspace.
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
State-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
What You’ll Get
Grow in Your Career: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training program. As part of our mission, we commit to helping our team and partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs, incentives for learning, and more.
Longevity: Current team members in this position have been in the role for over 10 years.
Make a Difference: WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them, but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
Performance Bonuses: Eligible for performance bonuses.
Negotiable, based on experience
The core position hours are Monday through Friday – 4AM EST until 2PM EST/New York Time Zone in order to accommodate our clients’ schedules
Sounds Interesting? Apply Now