She Reads Truth is looking for an Assistant to the Executives with a great attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be great at anticipating needs, identifying things that need to be done, and doing them. He/She will be organized, trustworthy, and adaptable.
This is not a “foot-in-the-door” position. We need an individual who is excited about taking on administrative and personal tasks. By doing their work with excellence, they will enable others to do their work with excellence. This team member will love working behind the scenes to serve our executives and our team as a whole.
- Manage executive calendar
- Act as point person with external contacts on executives’ behalf
- Occasionally attend meetings and take accurate and comprehensive notes
- Help with daily time management
- Run professional and personal errands as requested
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting the executive level
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Highly Organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Slack, and Asana on the Apple platform
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a collaborative team
- Ability to work autonomously and joyfully serve with a cheerful attitude
- Discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of, and appreciation for, the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand,
aesthetic, and mission
This is a full-time position that requires on-site presence at our headquarters in Brentwood, TN.
To apply, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Assistant to the executive: [Your Name]”.