This social media manager role is a full-time position (40hrs/week) with a starting salary of $500/month
What You’ll Be Doing
– Responsible for creating engaging and shareable content that aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our target audience.
– Responsible for scheduling and publishing daily posts for multiple social media accounts.
– Monitor social media channels and promptly respond to comments, messages, and inquiries, fostering positive relationships with our followers and customers.
– Analyze and report on social media performance, utilizing data and insights to optimize strategies and drive results.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and referral partners to leverage their networks and expand our reach.
– Driving lead generation efforts on LinkedIn by creating ande implementing strategies to engage with potential clients and partners.
– Knowledge cin Facebook ad Management is a plus
What You Should Have
– At least 2 years of experience managing social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
– Knowledgeable in YouTube management
– Demonstrate expertise in creating and executing successful social media strategies.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
– Strong understanding of SM analytics tools to measure and interpret performance metrics.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
– Familiarity with social media management tools such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Capcut, Adobe Premiere, Notion, Slack, and Scheduling Apps.
– Experience in leading a team is a plus
– Monday – Friday
– 9 am – 6 pm / US Central Standard Time
Application Process Notes:
During the application process for this job, we will test your skills by asking you to create a social media reel, graphics and write the title and description.
If you understand the requirements for this job, please use the phrase “SMM” in the subject line of your application