As the UI/UX design lead, you will work with our product team to help commercial real estate investors make sophisticated underwriting decisions faster with an Ai Copilot.
Intuitive design is a core product requirement at Nophin, therefore, we seek a design lead who can convert complex workflows into intuitive interfaces and experience.
Nophin helps commercial real estate investors make sophisticated underwriting decisions and eliminate repetitive and manual data entry with an AI Copilot. We’re supercharging CRE underwriting with AI Copilot.
We’re a team of repeat founders backed by Y Combinator, MetaProp, Goodwater Capital, and leading firms and operators in venture and Real Estate.
Why Join Us?
- Pioneering UI/UX Design in the ai landscape.
- Join a world-class team with diverse founders.
- Design the world’s smartest underwriting engine.
- Ship meaningful products.
- Fully remote – live anywhere!
- Work with a passionate, low-ego, world-class team!
- We offer competitive rates with the possibility of a full-time role.
Your Role & What You’ll Do
- Full-cycle design responsibilities as the design lead, from initial concept through to final implementation.
- Collaborate with the dev team and own the full design cycle (concept to final implementation).
- Collaborate with the product team to create high-quality prototypes and wireframes that streamline the user journey.
- Conduct user research, surveys, and interviews to gain insights into user behaviors and needs.
- Develop and implement user testing procedures to gather feedback and validate design decisions.
What We Are Looking For
- Experienced UI/UX designer.
- Comfortable designing with numbers, excel, charts, and tabular data.
- Well-versed with UX basics, User-Centered Design, and Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledgeable of wireframe tools and design software such as Figma or Adobe XD.
- Experience designing generative AI products.
- Understand the product development cycle and the build measure learn cycle.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Deep curiosity and passion for solving customer problems.
- Ability to think through complex system challenges that span bits and atoms.
Sound Interesting? Apply Here