We have openings in Brentwood, CA and the Bay Area for a dedicated Full-Time Speech Pathology Assistant to join a vibrant SLP team.
Your speech caseload will be fun and diverse. You will provide treatment in a clinical setting, home, and school setting. Out of state applicants relocation assistance up to $2000 provided if eligible.
Who We Are
Celebrations Speech Group is a private practice and NPA (Non-public agency) with decades of experience providing quality speech services in pediatrics. We offer a team approach grounded in education and practice as a result of a life-long commitment to continuing education and excellence in service delivery to children with special needs in schools, homes, and in-clinic. What makes us dynamic is our supportive, vibrant, and collaborative environment where we give you the tools you need to succeed and be able to develop leadership and clinical skills.
SLPA Responsibilities include:
- Implementing direct therapy and treatment plans under the supervision and treatment plan of an SLP.
- Document and store treatment plans, progress reports, or SOAP notes daily.
- Manages time efficiently in between direct treatment and follows a daily schedule.
- Research-related speech and language problems.
- Attends and contributes to quarterly staff meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Need:
- Associates Degree in Speech Pathology or a Bachelor’s in Communication Disorders with a current California SLPA license.
- Ability to build rapport with staff and patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and collaborative demeanor.
- Excellent time management and highly organizational skills.
- We offer competitive compensation, mileage reimbursements, and a professional growth action plan.
Full-time staff receives:
- Out of state applicants relocation assistance up to $2000 provided if eligible.
- Compensation$65,000 to $80,000 per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Yearly professional growth plans.
- Paid Sick leave and Paid Time Off.
- Enrollment in our Discount Perks and Lifecare Program that provides discounts on nationally recognized brand-name products or services including Travel, Childcare, Education, Auto, Home, Tax Prep, or support managing life events and more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Units and Licensure dues.
- Monthly Cell Phone stipend.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
Sounds Interesting? APPLY HERE