If you’re a student who’s passionate about journalism then you should apply for a place in Future News Worldwide!
Whether you’re a writer, blogger, vlogger, photographer, radio journalist or work in any other kind of media you can apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2018 as long as you meet the eligibility requirements below.
To apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2018 you must be:
- Aged 18-25 on 1 July 2018.
- A registered student, enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course (of any subject) at a university or higher education institution.
- A native speaker of English OR be able to speak English at IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent (a formal qualification is not required, just the ability to speak at this level).
- Not have participated in a previous iteration of Future News Worldwide or Future NEWS.
- Dedicated to a career in journalism, in any form.
- Available to travel to and from the UK on any date between 2 – 8 July 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are shortlisted for a place at the conference you will be required to provide evidence of eligibility (identity, age, student status and English language ability).
Apply and fill the application here.
Applicants based in Thailand
The application process is different for students based in Thailand.
Please contact Pichit.Phromkade@britishcouncil.or.th and visit Facebook.com/FutureJournalistAward.FJA for information on how to apply.