The Chief Commercial Officer at Chorus One plays a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth and success.
We are looking for a leadership team member, who can build a comprehensive commercial strategy and lead the talented commercial team for seamless execution and accountability.
Who We Are
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
1. Driving the Commercial Strategy:
- Champion the commercial Strategy and ensure delivery according to Chorus One’s long-term vision.
- Collaborate with the Business Development, Marketing and Product teams to develop, execute, and refine a comprehensive commercial strategy.
- Stay ahead of evolving trends in the staking and blockchain industry, convert deep industry knowledge into actionable strategies for the commercial team.
2. Customer Champion:
- Deliver on the customer needs and champion a customer-focused culture throughout the organization.
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction with Chorus One as their preferred staking provider.
- Forge and maintain long-term strategic partnerships to expand our offerings and reach.
- Identify and bridge product/solution gaps through collaborations to meet client needs.
- Leverage existing relationships and cultivate new ones within the crypto industry.
3. Team building and development:
- Lead, mentor, and expand the Business Development team.
- Implement and mentor the team in sales methodologies, provide regular coaching.
- Oversee team processes, ensuring adaptability, problem-solving, and accountability within the commercial organization.
- Foster a work environment that values transparency, innovation, continuous learning, and ethical behavior.
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience leading BD and or Sales teams, with at least 3 consecutive years at one company in the B2B blockchain industry.
- Proven experience in closing large deals with institutional clients and building a successful BD team.
- Comprehensive understanding of the staking industry, blockchain technology, and market dynamics.
- Strong business acumen with a focus on strategy and execution
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Established network within the cryptocurrency and blockchain community.
- Ability to travel internationally to conferences and events
- Location: 100% remote, must overlap 6 hours / day with CET timezone.
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (150-220k USD + Equity options available).
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget.
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.