Under Armor is hiring a Creative Lead to drive, innovate and enhance the customer journey with the larger Omni Channel Creative Team
You will collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders in your role as the Creative Lead – Digital, including partners in operations and production as well as marketing and creative leadership. This would speed up the creative process and guarantee that the brand vision is properly carried out.
This position entails creating brand and seasonal product narrative with a consumer-centric mentality, and bringing the brand vision to life. To optimize creative consistency across various channels, you will also collaborate beyond functional boundaries.
Who We Are
Under Armour has one mission – to make you better. Our dedication to innovation drives all we do, not just for our athletes but also for our coworkers. Our colleagues all across the world push boundaries and think beyond the box as we are global corporation. The shared beliefs of our team members are the foundation of our mission to motivate you with performance solutions you didn’t know you needed but can’t live without.
Why You Should Work with Us
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
What you’ll be doing
Brand and Category marketing
- Concept, development, and design – digital first executions
- Omni-Channel contributions and executions includes retail, social, PR, paid media
Cross functional team collaboration
- Austin web teams, CF and Apps
- Agency collaboration
- Global Production team collaboration
Who You Are (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Command of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of UX/UI
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and build relationships cross-functionally
- Solid portfolio showing best in class solutions
- Passion for sports and retail
Important to Have
- Typography, design & photography
- Command of visual systems and structures
- BFA or similar
- 5+ Years in a digital design role, minimum 3yrs e-comm specific
- Location: Remote
- No relocation provided