Shout Vox is hiring a Freelance Writer located in New York, NY 10004 or remote
These freelance writers will help create engaging content on a wide variety of topics, from finance and technology to pop culture and entertainment. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in creating 100% unique and informative content that engages the reader in a conversational and inviting manner. The type of content that we are looking for is meant to make the reader want to continue coming back to the landing page and, in some cases, increase conversions for a sale. In addition to having a reliable internet connection and a standard word processor (i.e. Microsoft Word), applicants should be able to meet deadlines, perform basic research and ideally be able to provide samples of previously published works as a part of the application process.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach specific audiences.
Who we are:
At ShoutVox, our mission is to assist small businesses in generating more leads to meet sales targets. Our team is comprised of professionals and experts in various industries that allows us to provide an all-in-one marketing solution that gets results.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Diversity and inclusion are more than a mantra here. We believe that uniqueness is a strength that can help accelerate us on the pathway to success. Uniqueness is what helps us differentiate our services and stand out in a sea of marketing services that too often provide generic services with a cookie-cutter approach. Everyone at ShoutVox is treated as an individual and we strive to make everyone feel like a part of the family.
What you will be doing
- Proficiency in researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences to help increase conversions
- In-tune with and open to learning more about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best product possible to our clients
- Report to our content management team in a timely manner (must answer and respond to emails in 24 hours or less)
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
Who You Are
- Must be familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions
- Must be reliable and able to meet all deliverable deadlines
- Must work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Must be communicative and responsive as this is how we provide our best product to clients
- The freelance writer will receive $45/hour base pay with the opportunity for higher rates depending upon the complexity of the assignment
Please note that we only respond to applicants that are accepted. If you do not receive a response within 10 days of submitting your application, this means that your application was not accepted.