• You’re format-agnostic because you understand that content is not about the format in which it’s delivered – text, video, audio, or social – it’s about function and its effectiveness. You will be working across various formats.
• You’re an excellent writer. If you don’t feel excellent (enough), don’t let it stop you from applying.
• You care deeply about storytelling, and are enthusiastic about understanding its fundamentals, and trying out new methods.
• You are result-oriented because while content isn’t just good because it’s pretty, it’s great because it produces results that data can show us.
You have a very experimental mindset, and understand that the work is never truly in its final form.
• You might not have any relevant institutional education, but you have real-world experience working in content teams and taking ownership of the quality of your work.
• Experience interviewing people is not compulsory, but it’s an advantage.
• You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambitious early-stage team.
You understand that good content is discoverable, and you know how to make it discoverable by way of search optimisation across platforms.
• You understand that good content is engaging; because it pulls the consumer in.
• You understand that good content drives action (sharing, sign-ups, comments etc).
• You’ll schedule and manage timelines for content production and deliverables.
• You’ll be proactive about creating content
around relevant events.
• You’ll produce and publish relevant content across different Eden platforms; Web, Social, and Email.
• You’ll work with teams to produce content across various formats; Video, Photography, Audio, etc.
• You’ll continue to push the boundaries of experimentation and what is possible with content. Come with your best ideas, and we’ll create a place where executing it and aligning them with business goals is possible.
3. Data Reporting and Analysis
• You’ll be paying close attention to the metrics that matter to you, and have them at your fingertips every time.
• You’ll write a weekly report on the content you’re creating, how it performed, what you learned, and what you’ll be doing in the following week.
• You’ll pay close attention to the numbers, understand what it means, and draw actionable insights from them.
• Daily lunch
• 15% Eden Discount on all Eden subscriptions
• Great colleagues
If this sounds like you, apply here .