Instituto NOW is a Brazil-based social enterprise that supports impact-driven organisations in their development and learning. We are a female/non-binary and quite queer company that seeks to foster a work environment that we can be proud of. Our work brings us to organisations across different continents that focus on climate justice, bodily autonomy, intercultural education and circular economy, among other topics. Some of the services we offer are: production of educational content, design of learning journeys and facilitation of group processes.
About the position: Over the last three years, we have grown from a 2 people collaboration sitting in the same office to a 9 persons team based in 6 cities across two continents – not counting the many freelancer collaborators that work with us on an ongoing basis. It’s time for us to take HR more seriously and have someone that helps us live up to our values when it comes to being a diverse, inclusive and progressive company.
Responsibilities: We are looking for someone to both oversee daily HR tasks linked to hiring, onboarding and supporting team members as well as develop a more strategic approach to HR for Instituto NOW.
Profile: We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in HR, ideally in impact-driven organisations / companies;
- Strong understanding of inclusive hiring and team management practices;
- Interest in impact-oriented companies and willing to create new approaches that apply to them;
- Proficiency in English (understanding, speaking and writing, including grammar);
- Understanding Portuguese or Spanish is a plus;
- A creative mind that enjoys thinking out of the box;
- Attention to detail and ability to structure and organize ideas and processes;
- Experience in self-management and working remotely, using online project management and communication online tools;
- Commitment to diversity and equity and to bring these values to your work.
We will give preference to people of colour, people with disabilities and trans people.
Hours and location:
- We are looking for someone to work part time (20h or 30h / week);
- The work happens remotely and online.
How to apply: Apply by filling out this questionnaire until March 16th, 2022.