We are working with a large well known eCommerce agency. They are looking for Midweight Product Designer (More of the UI side) to join their Design team.
PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH ROLE IS REMOTE, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A DESIGNER BASED IN THE EU AND CAN WORK ON UK TIMING.
I’m working with a large eCommerce agency. They have collaborated with huge brands like Paul Smith, bullion, ME+EM, and more. Their main focus for them is building and designing top-tier eCommerce websites for luxury and premium brands.
They are looking for a Midweight Product Designer (More of the UI side) to join their Design team.
As the midweight UX / UI Designer, you will be supporting the design team on large-scale eCommerce projects. You are comfortable working on Both UX / UI design disciplines and know using industry-standard software to perfect designs to a high standard.
Experience in designing UI / UX for eCommerce and working on conversions is a desirable skill.
Day-to-Day responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the design team to create visual concepts for eCommerce websites
- Designing pixel perfect modular components from existing style guides
- Designing within or without brand guidelines with the vision to push these as far as possible
- Providing an accurate time estimations to design briefs
- Creating design systems and documentation for the development team to work from
- Prototyping interactions & micro animations
- You have experience using Figma
- You have experience with Principle and After Effects or other prototyping tools
- You have the ability to understand and design for conversion rate optimisation
- A team player, that can both collaborate with other designers and work on its own
- Experiencing working with luxury brands in the fashion & beauty sector is preferred but not essential
- Experiencing designing for e-commerce is preferred but not essential
- Experiencing working with google analytic or other data analysis tool is preferred but not essential
What they can offer:
- Salary up to £50k + Benefits
- WFH Policy: Fully Remote role (MUST BE BASED IN THE UK) working on UK timezone
- Unlimited Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Social Meeting
- And More….
2 Round Interview Stage
If you are interested in this role, please today with your CV and portfolio!
We welcome diversity
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We knw that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.