We are looking for someone with experience owning and delivering a product in the online learning space.
Someone who focuses heavily on articulating the problems clearly, prioritises and works hand-in-hand with the product designers to create the solutions.
We’ll be expecting you to be able to meet with clients and conduct need finding interviews, champion new ideas to stakeholders and help manage the roadmap.
Managing the life cycle of products through a constant analysis of all market trends, dynamics and requirements.This incldues researching and validating customer and prospect needs, competitive progress, underlying trends, disruptive technologies & economic and commercial changes.
- Communicating their ideas and vision to stakeholders backed up by evidence.
- Creating Product Requirement Documents.
- Building up clear and informed problem statements.
- Consolidating research and feedback for the design team.
- Managing feedback from customers.
- Determining priorities for new features and enhancements.
- Drafting user stories, measurement, metrics, and test cases.
- Supporting the refinement and estimation of each.
- Communicating product changes to clients, prospects and partners, supporting the creation of both “how to” documentation and product marketing materials.
- You’ve worked for B2B startups & scaleups and like moving fast
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong Analytical Approach (you look to data to answers questions)
- Comfortable with different research methods (opportunity mapping, surveying, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with all areas of the business
- Are comfortable challenging others assumptions and ideas at all levels of the business
- Make decisions using the appropriate amount of data. Experience of use multiple prioritisation methods like RICE
- Technical understanding to work with developers
- Learning Industry Experience
- Organisational and project management skills
What you’ll get
- Unlimited annual holiday. You did read that right!
- THRIVEdays – which is a short Friday (10-3)
- Flexible working hours
- Unbeatable THRIVE social events
- Limitless development opportunities
- Health Plan