Are you a talented, intellectually curious writer with a passion for finding creative ways to communicate complex ideas for a wider audience? Are you a collaborative and dynamic individual looking for an exciting new challenge?
Nesta is looking for a Content Editor to join their team, where you will manage thought leadership activity for the Discovery Hub, helping them to capture the impact of emerging innovations in science, technology and social policy.
- Create a distinctive voice for Discovery work on future trends, and deliver Discovery’s content strategy
- Draft original content (eg, blogs, webpages and project updates) as well as synthesising content authored by multiple authors (e.g. data visualisations, qualitative research) into a single output with a coherent voice
- Devise creative ideas for Discovery thought leadership products and project manage their delivery
- Support and coach other team members to develop creative ways of communicating their work
- Ensure all information about the work of the Discovery Hub is kept up to date on Nesta’s website
Salary: £42k pa with excellent benefits
Closing date: March 2nd 2021, 8 a.m.
Location: Blackfriars, London – they offer flexibility to work remotely
Apply here: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/dxmhaimrvw