What you’ll do
- Identify target user groups and conduct interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs.
- Create user-centered design by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements in UX design experiences.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups using the company’s design system.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design to enhance user experience.
- Contribute to managing to enhance existing design system.
How you will get the work done
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $140,000.00 per year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC 28202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- UX: 5 years (Required)
- Sketch: 2 years (Required)
- Axure: 2 years (Preferred)
- UI design: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location.