We want to chat with you if you are passionate about achieving growth using digital marketing. We’re searching for a Digital Marketer to help us execute, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns across different digital channels.
You should have a great understanding of contemporary marketing tools and tactics and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to be considered for this position. You will collaborate with the Sales and Product teams to launch campaigns on time and within budget as a digital marketer.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Plan, implement and deliver campaigns across various digital marketing channels to generate quality leads for PayPecker’s merchants website
- Own our digital advertising activity at all stages of the funnel across multiple online channels including AdWords, YouTube and Social Media
- Analyse channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Working with other teams to ensure that our digital content and brand voice is optimised for SEO purposes to generate quality traffic
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media marketing, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in a lead generation background is desirable but not essential
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Tap here to apply.