As a rapidly growing startup with a strong team, we seek for ambitious Product designers who thrive in fast-paced, self-motivated environments.
Aa a Product Designer at Done, you will be responsible for creating simple, caring, and delightful designs across our mobile and web products.
Who we are:
Done. is a telemedicine company specializing in the treatment and expansion of mental health conditions. For now, our primary focus on ADHD. We are a team of individuals with backgrounds that reach across multiple industries, walks of life and perspectives. We are constantly working to build the strongest offerings for patients. We live by a patient-first mentality, and make every decision focusing on patients.
Done. is a global company, with team members spanning across 8 different time zones. As a remote-first company, we are focused on ensuring our team members can be successful working from where they feel most comfortable.
We’re all passionate about helping patients get the care they need while changing the stigma around ADHD for everyone. We’re on a mission to grow to new heights and have already seen substantial growth over the last 2 years.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will take end-to-end ownership of projects and create thoughtful and intuitive experiences. You will develop diverse approaches to solving a given problem, build minimum viable products, and communicate ideas to a cross-functional team with clarity.
What You Will Do
– Collaborate to deliver new features from start to finish: conception, research, maintenance, polish, and iteration.
– Understand and help the user – whether patient, clinician, business stakeholder, or patient support to identify appropriate solutions.
– Build and improve processes and internal tools to maximize our product development velocity.
– Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize, build new features, collaborate on technical requirements and hand off detailed design specifications.
– Create flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to test new product ideas.
– Share ownership of our product and the positive experiences for our patients and providers.
– Regularly participate in design critiques to receive feedback and provide thoughtful critique to others.
What You Will Need
– 3+ years of digital product design experience or a demonstrated equivalent.
– A passion for problem solving and creating experiences that do work for the user.
– Experience with end-to-end product design; have shipped or supported shipped projects.
– Experience across products and platforms, mobile apps, healthcare expertise is an advantage.
– Portfolio including the work that shows attention to details and fundamentals of interaction and visual design work.
– Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field.
What You Should Have
– Relevant experience in online marketplace and/or online platform.
– Experience, interest or passion in mental health care or health care in general.
– Unlimited PTO
– Health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
– HSA/FSA Offerings
– Life insurance
– 401(k) + company match
– Fully Remote
Done. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.