Susty Vibes is looking for a self motivated leader to join their team. As Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the overall management, planning and direction of sustyvibes in accordance with their vision and mission. Susty Vibes is inspired by a youth-led approach to sustainable development and they invite applicants with vibrant, innovative and inclusive ideas to grow their organization and further the sustainable development agenda in Nigeria and Africa. You will report to the sustyvibes board of directors who act as a group of advisors that sense opportunities, support experimentation and collaborate with our leadership team in making strategic decisions.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Oversee daily operations of sustyvibes working with the administrative and management teams.
2. Develop a yearly work plan with our management team which includes goals, objectives, inputs and outcomes, and the timeline for the projects and events to be carried out by sustyvibes.
3. Develop with the Finance Director an annual budget, fundraising plan and grants management.
4. Represent us and our interests at engagements and interfaces with partners, potential partners, volunteers and donors.
5. Keep our board of directors fully informed on conditions, opportunities, issues, and challenges for SustyVibes and the environment in which we operate through quarterly meetings.
6. Develop and coordinate our policy and project advocacy programmes including maintaining an effective stakeholder engagement plan.
7. Ensure program quality and consistency with our mission through ongoing evaluation of all programs and services to determine effectiveness and participant and member satisfaction.
B. Oversee the development and coordination of events and new programs, and website, workshops, publications.
9. Lead our communications strategy ensuring that our brand’s messaging reaches both our global and local audiences.
10. Lead and manage the entire sustyvibes community ensuring that the wellbeing I welfare of community members are prioritized.
11. Be disruptive, challenge the status quo, embrace change and do not be afraid to take risks. We live for experimentation!
1. 3-5 years work experience in related sector.
2. University degree in any subject with a keen interest in sustainability and youth development in Nigeria and Africa.
3. Capability to oversee all aspects of a rapidly evolving organisation in line with local and global sustainability trends.
4. Creative thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Previous experience of leading a youth led organisation (added advantage).
6. Understanding of project management and experience with innovative youth-centered programs.
Susty Vibes is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, we however encourage women to apply.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Apply by sending your resume and a short introductory video (3 minutes max) to email@example.com.