A key position within the marketing team, the Director of Social Media and Community will report to the CMO. You are a thought leader who can merge digital, cultural, and social trends with analytics into a strategic vision and lead a team to execute it.
You love building and nurturing lasting digital communities and creating unique and memorable experiences for our community of marketing agencies. You have a strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Marketing is responsible for the ideation, planning, and execution of the vision for all social media and community strategies to help drive customer acquisition, brand culture awareness, engagement, and retention.
Working cross-functionally across teams such as marketing, customer success, and operations, you will contribute an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape and community-building best practices.
The position is 100% remote only for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, develop, and mentor the social media and community team with a focus on KPI alignment (including revenue) for all community building and social media activities.
- Build organic social channels focusing on best-in-class community management and discovering new ways to grow the community through online and on-site events.
- Work with customer success and other internal stakeholders to position AgencyAnalytics as the steward of the community for marketing agencies.
- Bring innovative ideas from development through execution of social and digital campaigns, maintaining consistency across all platforms.
- Architect and manage the development of the brand’s social calendar, translating high-level marketing strategy and messaging into relevant weekly and daily content.
- Track and measure impact of all events and marketing tactics and maintain a balanced budget for the community events program.
- Oversee social strategy and content curation for all key marketing activities.
- Drive accelerated growth and custom acquisition on existing social media channels and oversee new platform launch strategies .
- Utilize social analytics platforms and survey the competitive landscape to share insights and trends to create data-driven content.
- Work across departments to ensure that the social and community strategy is aligned with brand priorities and company goals.
- Manage monthly and quarterly analytics reporting process, provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in social media marketing agencies or related role including direct experience operating high-growth social media accounts, ideally in the marketing or B2B saas industries.
- 3+ years managing a team, overseeing multiple social platforms, and collaborating across matrixed organizations to achieve desired end results.
- 3+ years of experience in building and nurturing an online community around a brand.
- Experience in paid social media and cross promotions across paid social and organic social for customer acquisition plays.
- Experience in creating process funnels for things like timely engagement duty, customer service, and crisis management on social media and community platforms.
- Experience in events marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategy, interpret analytics, and communicate results.
- Experience with influencer marketing and/or managing an influencer marketing agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Effective storyteller.
- Fluency in all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest) and passion for utilizing and optimizing their features expertise in running organic social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms, their unique audiences, and how to use them to maximize branding and marketing efforts.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends.
- Record of superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work, multi-task, and manage deadlines.
What You’ll Benefit
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly.
- Frequent promotions.
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days.
- Happy Hour once a month.
- Extended health benefits.
- Continued education allowance.
- Annual fitness allowance.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Join a profitable, product-focused, & customer-oriented company.
Apply for this Position