The Art & Graft 2022 Autumn Internship is now open for applications
Art & Graft is offering the opportunity for talented and passionate creatives to join our London studio team.
About your internship
- A creative mentor from the Art&Graft team will be assigned at the beginning of your internship. They’ll be checking in with you to offer advice, feedback, and support throughout.
- A portfolio review with our creative director at the end of your internship.
- The opportunity to pitch your own creative ideas to the Art&Graft team.
- Payment – This is a paid scheme.
What to expect as a team member;
- You can expect to work on a number of projects in a range of disciplines, though we will of course take your skillset into account as we assign work.
- That work will be a combination of commercial and studio projects. For commercial work, we’ll put you right in the thick of the action but always with the support of the in-house team behind you. We only ask that you jump in with two feet and give it your best shot.
- No doubt you will also have the chance to contribute to our internal studio projects whether that’s simply a social post or something much bigger like one of our studio films.
- Whatever you work on, you’ll get a great insight into how we work and the creative process. What we certainly want is for you to contribute as an equal at the conceptual stage – everyone’s voice is welcome as we develop a project, and every idea is valuable wherever it comes from within the team.
What we look for in an Intern;
- Someone passionate about every aspect of their craft.
- Someone who asks questions has big ideas and likes nothing more than thinking through a new brief.
- Someone with a keen eye for contemporary design and illustration and loves animation in all its guises.
- Someone at the beginning of their journey, eager to learn and ready to roll up their sleeves!
Yes! we are accepting applicants outside the UK, please state in your application if you’re from outside the UK or ROI. We have an option to offer either remote work or arrange a visa for candidates to do an internship with us in the studio.
Must have Skillsets
We want to hear from everyone with a creative brain and a thirst for collaboration − from Motion Designers to Character Animators. We work on a wide range of creative projects with different skill sets so everyone is encouraged to apply.
Our Autumn Internship runs from August – to November 2022
Deadline for applications – 27th May.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re unable to offer feedback on everyone who’s applied. We will, however, provide feedback for those who have made it through to the interview stage.
HOW TO APPLY
Let’s keep it simple! Send your showreel or portfolio to: email@example.com with “Internship 2022 + YOUR NAME” as the subject heading.