The Customer Success Campaign Specialist (CSCS) will play a critical role in our unit level activation and revenue growth objectives.
What You Will Love About US
- Great Company Culture-Awarded one of the TOP companies to work for
- Competitive salary
- Generous Health Benefit Package (some at NO cost)
- Prepare for the future-401(k) (with 3% match)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Hybrid and remote schedules
- Employee recognition platform
- Employee discounts (Including a FREE pair of shoes)
- Wellness program
- Robust onboarding program
- QUPID Committee
- Engagement Committee
Our mission is to keep the workforce safe on the job with comfortable, quality protective footwear solutions—reducing accidents and saving money!
Shoes For Crews, LLC (SFC) is a dynamic designer, manufacturer. We manage business-to-business marketing of the most technologically advanced, top-rated slip-resistant footwear for the foodservice, hospitality, industrial, and healthcare workplaces. SFC protects over 3.5 million workers per year in over 120,000 workplaces from slip and fall accidents. For over 30 years, the Company has built its reputation through innovative product development technologies, proprietary manufacturing, and distinct niche marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Work closely with Account Manager to align with parent account’s business strategy and negotiated service agreement.
- Increase customer participation and purchasing activities with current customer base.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Activate business units currently not participating In SFC program.
- Re-establish and reactivate the participation of business units that have stopped purchasing.
- Onboard new business units with no previous history of purchasing.
- Manage assigned business units and further develop existing client relationship by consultative selling and recommending products and services to create the best safety solutions to the customer.
- Promote and provide customers with information regarding any new products/services/packages and educate customers on SFC’s products, services, and safety solutions.
- Meet or exceed required outbound calls.
- Continually develop and cultivate long-term customer relationships for retention and growth.
- Utilization of SFC CRM tool to capture customer information and notes.
What You Should Have
- High School and two years or more of related selling experience.
- Outbound calling sales experience required.
- Ability to work independently and strategically with minimal supervision.
- Ability to self-manage workload and priorities.
- Proficient in MS Outlook and Excel.
- Technical and product knowledge.
Who You Should Be
- Ability to work collaboratively within team.
- Results oriented, drives behavior to achieve quantitative results.
- High sense of urgency and action oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulates information in an effective and persuasive manner.
- Perseverance, demonstrates persistence and determination to meet and exceed goals.
- Adaptable, flexible, and receptive to change.
- Customer focus, builds and maintains effective relationships, identifies customer expectations, offers practical solutions to customer concerns.
- Resilience, recovers quickly from setbacks or difficult situations.
- Great attitude, work ethic and desire to learn.
This job description is not intended to be all–inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties without notice or a change in compensation to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Shoes For Crews is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Shoes For Crews provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, disability, marital status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
To learn more about Shoes for Crews, check out our website
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
Benefits For You
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay