We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea or product from inception to market.
Accrue Savings is a product backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer partners, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We are a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save.
About the role
The Associate Product Manager will report to the Head of Product. This role is responsible for supporting the successful launch of Accrue’s new merchant partnerships. Successful candidates will successfully translate and decipher customer problems into solutions while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside a team that values continuous learning above all else.
What you’ll do
- Support & prioritize delivery of features that enable enterprise merchant partnerships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market and customers for the product.
- Collaborate with the merchant success & sales team to support their efforts to sell the product to customers.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and market research to inform product decisions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitive products and industry trends.
- Contribute to the development of product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies in partnership with product marketing.
- Assist in the creation of product documentation, including user manuals and technical specifications.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company by actively participating in company strategy and decision-making processes.
What we’d love to see
- 1+ years experience working in the digital/technology industry.
- Excellent listening and communication skills to be able to create trust and convey. complex ideas and alternatives to the team and other stakeholders.
- Experience documenting business and software requirements with multiple. methodologies and tools; understanding of best practice in UI/UX design.
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key. stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business development.
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality of work.
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve client issues.
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plans cost $0 for full family coverage).
- Company contributed 401k.
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance.
- A hybrid-friendly work environment with a brand new Union Square NYC office!
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn’t exist today.
The estimated pay range for this role, based in New York City, is $80,000 – 120,000 (annual).
The range listed is just one component of Accrue’s total compensation package; other benefits include those listed above such as healthcare and 401k.
Accrue Savings is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Apply here