Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? Then this CcHUB Media Fellowship opportunity is just the right thing for you!
The CcHUB Media Fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing.
It is an opportunity to gain insight into indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
Apply for the 3-month intensive CcHUB Media Fellowship Now!
1. Must be 30 years of age and below.
2. Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry.
3. Must be passionate about storytelling.
1. Professional at storytelling.
2. Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals.
3. Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned. experts
1. What’s the age range of application? You must not be more than 30 years of age.
2. How do I apply? Apply here
3. May I send the application directly by email? No. All applications should be submitted via our application form – here
4. When is the deadline for application? It closes on the 25th of July, 2018.
5. Duration of fellowship? It’s a 3-month intensive programme.