You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
We are a fully remote team based in Lagos, which means you can work from anywhere in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are restricted to Lagos only because of our regular meet-up, which happens at the beginning of every quarter.
Who we are
A design studio as you may know it, we do more than just design. The satisfaction and growth of our clients serve as the core of our existence. You will work collaboratively alongside a team of user experience and interface designers and developers to deliver distinctive and effective designs, bringing your individual touch in creating high traffic and high generation products to serve different companies and individuals. We provide a wide range of excellent branding services across digital design, website design, brand strategy, UX, UI, and more.
Do you believe that you can make a difference at Hetikal by delivering exceptional value through the things that you do? Are you committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products? Then we need you at Hetikal as a Graphics Designer.
This role requires a high level of problem-solving, talent, and passion for delivering on-brand visuals, communication, and collaboration.
We are looking for someone with the following;
– Proven work experience as a Content manager.
– Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
– Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented.
– Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
– Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Professional experience in marketing or marketing research.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to sync the Content strategy with the overall Brand/PR/Social/SEO and Growth strategy for Hetikal and be knowledgeable in how to contribute to these channels’ success.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout for our social media accounts.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Develop an editorial calendar and manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop unique, engaging, customer-centric content that can scale, while maintaining brand and growth marketing best practices, tone of voice, and style.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to understand design needs and ensure they are satisfied.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
Work Environment and Culture
At Hetikal, we have a bias to action. We focus on maximizing the impact of each member of the team, in a friendly work environment.
Here are the soft skills we find really important:
- Team play: You are teachable, open to receiving feedback, and committed to seeing others grow.
- Impact & ownership:You have the ability to focus on the most impactful tasks. You are a doer, you take initiative and you always go the extra mile to ensure your tasks are excellently done.
- Learning: You love to learn new things, you are instilled with a growth mindset and you like to share your knowledge.
- Great energy: You are enthusiastic and excited by change. Shipping things makes you happy, and you can pass that energy to the team.
The team is 💯 **remote**: you can work from anywhere in Lagos, Nigeria, and meet with the entire on a regular basis. Communication is mostly written/virtual, and we do that using Discord.
– Remuneration – 150k monthly.
– Opportunities for fast-tracked growth.
– Learning and development.
How to apply
Simply send your CV and portfolio to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).