Insider Intelligence is hiring an Executive Editor to drive our editorial vision and data storytelling in a time of exciting new product innovation.
At Insider Intelligence, we value flexibility and understand everyone’s situation is different. For that reason, we are open to hiring either fully remote or in office employees.
Who You Are
- A data thought leader with an ability to tell clear stories with charts.
- A strategic and structured thinker with a knack for distilling complex data into easy-to-digest charts and visuals.
- A client-focused professional with a sense of the business decisions digital leaders make every day.
- A wordsmith who can find simple, impactful ways of conveying information.
- A product visionary with experience testing new ideas.
- A change manager with passion for training and leading teams toward a new vision.
What You Will Do
- Create a vision for showcasing data effectively and creatively to highlight digital opportunities for clients, with a particular focus on our forecasts. More specifically:
- Identify the types of data analysis we should be doing to highlight underexplored opportunities, under- or overestimated challenges, or unique ways of quantifying opportunities.
- Develop templates for these different types of data analysis, including working with the design team to determine an on-brand look and feel for new chart types.
- Determine how to align insights with data to create a compelling narrative for clients.
- Optimize engagement around data and insights by testing different asset types.
- Create and roll out a training program that teaches analysts how to analyze and showcase data effectively, as well as tell a story with it.
- Implement a quality control process that sets the standard for how we showcase data, and ensures analysts, researchers and forecasters are embracing the new approach.
- Identify new types of data that can make our research more robust.
What You Have
- Experience publishing data-focused content for a business or consumer audience.
- Skilled at interpreting industry data in innovative ways.
- Well-versed in succinct writing and analysis.
- Background in managing a team of writers, analysts or other content producers a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: $200,000-240,000 (dependent on skills & experience).
- Bonus plan.
- Medical, health & vision.
- 401k plan with match.
- Additional benefits including commuter benefits, phone reimbursement, gym membership discounts etc.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence, there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply knowledge.